Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Walking outside

I have a bunch of pictures to take today because I finally have a new pose I can use - walking!!

She is a walking fiend. Anytime we set her behind the walker she starts moving - and anytime she is fussing I set her behind it and it buys me a few minutes before she remembers she was mad about something. She's a destructive little sucker too. She rolls over her blocks, stuffed animals and my toes without  abandon. If she runs into a wall or highchair she just rams the walker into it looking at me until I turn her around and she starts back the other way. This is actually really great to do outside because our deck is so long but it also keeps her from eating leaves! 

This is a perfect shot of her scrunchy face. It makes me laugh every time.


Not sure what she and Inky are looking at but it must be very interesting


Giving me the side eye because I kept walking along next to her taking pictures as fact as my camera would let me. Thank goodness for digital cameras!


Another scrunchy face - it lets you know she is up to something!


Inky came outside to watch Vivian. It was really cute. You can tell Vivian is so proud of herself.

1 comment: