Monday, May 7, 2012

Wedding pictures - the rehearsal

This weekend we went to Uncle Bubby's wedding. It was beautiful! Unfortunately, Vivian was not feeling well at all. Friday and Sunday were especially rough. Saturday she slept quite a bit so she was able to make it though the ceremony and most of the pictures before she lost it and needed to sleep again. I think most of her sleeping was due to not feeling well. 

Sadly, I realized when I got back home that I was so busy taking pictures of Vivian that I forgot to take any pictures of the bride and groom! Hopefully I can find some pictures other took to keep on my computer. 

This was Vivian's rehearsal dinner outfit. Poor baby wasn't feeling well at all so she wasn't very smily for pictures. She still looked cute though.



This is one of my favorite pictures ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment