Monday, September 24, 2012

New camera!

My new camera came in!! Victor thinks I'm nuts but I'm pretty certain these pictures are much more crisp than the old one. And it's definitely much faster so you can actually see her face again. Woot! The directions booklet wasn't very helpful so I need to look up all the different things I can do with it online. 



She is such a goon. She kept putting this bucket on her head for about five minutes. I would laugh then she'd take it off, look at me, then put it on her head again.


This wasn't with my new camera... I just thought it was cute. That's her new smile. And you can see how much better the first three pictures are!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you - I think these pictures are more crisp! All the better to see that cute little face!

    ReplyDelete