Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rainey Weekend

Vivian has a complain she wanted me to make you all aware of - when mommy doesn't feel well and didn't get much sleep, she puts me in outfits like this. A too big shirt and cropped leggings. However, it is a three wolf shirt of power so it's not that bad I guess.

Also, I climbed up on the table all by myself today. Poor mommy and daddy. HA!


We rearranged the house. I thought Vivian might enjoy having a little space so we moved the table into the living room and now the dining room is her playroom. She seems to love it! She crawls all around and in between the rooms. Now we just have to show the kitties where we hid their food from Vivian.

View of the playroom.


View of the living room. Sorry about the blurry edges - I guess the flash glared off the shiny woodwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment