Thursday, December 20, 2012

Foiled Agin

I had a really cute outfit planned for today's post. She looked like a chic little skier girl ready to hang out at the base of the mountain with a hot chocolate. Instead I ended up with this:


She has figured out my super secret ipad case. So, I actually had my new toy to myself for five whole days. I guess that's something. She's eating homemade chex mix right out of the tupperware because that's the way she likes it now. And her outfit is an Avengers shirt and sweat pants. Doesn't sound like something she would wear in Aspen? Well...

At daycare Vivian found an unopened bag of sugar. She then managed to open the bag and start eating the sugar - thus getting it all over her face and clothing. And she managed to do this in the 30 seconds it took for her provider to change another kid's diaper. My child is truly a juggernaut of destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment