Thursday, December 13, 2012

Long Day

Today was a very very very long day. Vivian woke up at 4:30 ready to start the day. That's very early for those of you who haven't seen 4:30 in awhile. So, we lounged and watched Sesame Street while I tried to force her to either lay still or go back to sleep. Obviously neither happened.

We played with the camera for awhile. 


Then she got into some cabinets.


Tonight she was in just a very bad mood because she was still sleepy from not getting enough sleep last night. I let her help me make cookies for my office's Christmas party. Actually I just let her use the utensils after I used them so she didn't contaminate what other people had to eat. Happily (for her) and unfortunately (for me) she discovered the joy of powdered sugar. This kids was eating it by the spoonful then when I took away her spoon she used her hands!


The sugar high (she made this face all on her own - promise)


Then the sugar crash when I took it away. I made her eat fruit for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment