Friday, December 28, 2012

Not a Paid Endorsement

For Christmas I received a Learning Tower. Vivian loves standing at the counters while I'm cooking but I don't feel safe standing her on a chair or sitting her on the counter (she's a wiggly one.) The tower has sides to keep her from falling off but it has openings so (once she gets a little older) she can climb into it herself. 

She and I love this tower!! I like it because she's kind of trapped so I can walk around the kitchen without worrying about her. She asks to stand on it frequently so she can eat a snack or wash hands, or play in drawers. It makes her so content to be in this thing. Best present ever. However, I would say that you need to have a fairly wide kitchen because this is not a small item by any means. 

Showing how she can reach her water



Eating some raisins


Washing her hands


Making a concoction while mommy makes dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment