Sunday, March 6, 2011

14 weeks

The crib arrived!! Right now it's just sitting in our living room but hopefully this weekend we will put it together. It's too bad my baby bubby just left town to go back to college, maybe I could have sweet-talked him into putting it together for me. He's so smart. Too late now though.


So, I'm 14 weeks along now. V Jr. is now the size of a lemon. No big changes. My jeans today wouldn't button. I have some handy cloth bands that look like the bottom of a tank top that I wear to hide when my pants won't button. Also, apparently they help when maternity pants are a little too big, the bands help hold them up. Fun times. Happily my giant pimple has gone away for the most part. I still think my face looks weird and I don't like my hair. But, the pimple is gone...



No comments:

Post a Comment