Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here we go

Since all three of my followers are family, you all know I'm preggers. Since I only see one of my followers on a daily basis, I decided I should try to be better about documenting my growing tummy. However, I didn't want to do the traditional, stand-to-the-side and hold down my shirt pics. Big sis sent me a cute website in which the lady took her baby bump pics with the fruit of the week. (for you followers other than v, basically every pregnancy email says this week your baby is the size of _______ and lists a fruit.) So, that's what we decided to do. Unfortunately, the blog K sent me is run by a professional photographer so obviously our pics aren't as good as hers. But, it's a fun thing to do together and hopefully it makes the rest of you feel more caught up... if you wanted to. If not, feel free to defriend me. But, since there are only three of you I'll know who you are.

So... here I am with the baby at 9 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment