Tuesday, March 8, 2011

15 weeks

For some reason I was extra tired today. I think it's probably because it's chilly and raining so I just wanted to sit home watching Nigella drinking hot cider (no caffeine!) and I definitely did not want to be stuck at work. Usually on picture update night I stay in my work clothes until Victor comes home and we take pictures. Tonight I just wanted to take a shower and put on my jammies so this week's pictures are self-portraits. Always a favorite. My dress is more clingy and fitted than the tops I've worn for the last two weeks so I think you can see the bump easier.

This week the baby is a navel orange. Why navel and no other kind? The world may never know. In two weeks it's an onion. That's not very appetizing or pretty for pictures. I'm thinking about looking around for other food comparisons for that week. I think my sisters would get migraines just looking at the onion pictures.


I forgot to take the sticker off the baby...


Hi! I should have closed the closet door, huh? See the box from my Valentine's Day present? Pretty! I'll post a picture once I get it back from the store. I'm having it attached to a bracelet right now.



This is not the orange you are looking for...


No comments:

Post a Comment