Tuesday, March 15, 2011

16 weeks

I've got an avocado in me this week. I think after the pictures I'm going to try a chocolate avocado cake this week. They seem to be pretty popular these days and since we've got one laying around it's worth a try. I'll let you know how it goes!

I think in this first picture I might be pooching a little, I'm not sure I'm actually this big. I wouldn't mind who I was, but I think it's a little misleading.



Victor's getting better at tummy pictures.

For everyone who asked, here are pictures of the built-ins. Not painted, but here they are.

This is the media center. The tv will go in the middle bit. The sides are bookcases. Drawers on both bottom sides with open shelves in the middle. The top is shelving for my nick nacks.


Fireplace. Bookcases on both sides. We finally have a mantel for Christmas!


Bookcases by the basement.

P.S. - for anyone who has been taking bets, I decided to grow my hair out so I can put it in a ponytail while on maternity leave. Then I'll cut it when I go back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment